4. He is straightforward. The website you are looking at now shows how much he is committed. Instead of a small site with a biography and donation page, Mr. Smith has made a substantially larger effort to attempt to show the voters what he plans to do.
...So I guess the real question is, Why not vote for Brad Smith?
3. He is passionate about it. Mr. Smith is the ONLY candidate for commissioner that has attended all the commissioners meetings since April. He was the sole candidate at all commissioners meetings until August 2nd. He has logged over 30 hours with our EMTs in our heavily troubled EMS department. He has logged 10 hours ride time with county deputies. He has toured the jail, the EMS facilities, and the courthouse. He has been to every county festival for the duration of the festival to answer questions instead of just showing up for the parades.
FOR FASTER RESPONSE, INCLUDE TELEPHONE NUMBER IN MESSAGE.
5. He has lived in Jackson County his entire life. He has lived in Seymour, Crothersville, and Brownstown. He graduated from Brownstown Central. All of his businesses are in the county and he cares for the county's residents.
"PEACE DOES NOT REQUIRE MAN TO LOVE HIS NEIGHBOR, BUT TO LIVE IN MUTUAL TOLERANCE WITH ONE ANOTHER... SETTLING THEIR DISPUTES TO A JUST AND PEACEFUL SETTLEMENT."
1. He is a successful businessman. He owns several small businesses in Jackson County, and has never operated an unsuccessful one. He has a combined 25 years business owner experience if you count all of his businesses. He is a very conservative spender and also a great workforce motivator.
Why vote for Brad Smith?
6. Mr. Smith does the hard work. He has worked for his grandpa in the tire stores since he was fourteen years old. The work ethic instilled at that time still carries on today. Mr. Smith is not afraid to "Roll up his sleeves" and go to bat for Jackson County. When drugs became a major issue on Laurel Street next to his business, Mr. Smith purchased and demolished the decrepit homes. He is not afraid to do what needs done.
"A leader is one that knows the way,
goes the way, and shows the way."
John C. Maxwell
2. Mr. Smith is not part of the "Good 'Ole Boy" system. He is unafraid to speak up when something needs to be done because he is afraid of hurting feelings. He has no personal or business ties with any county employees that would prevent him from making tough decisions. It is this ability that will better allow him to do what needs doing.
JOHN FITZGERALD KENNEDY
35TH PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES
Copyright © Bradley Smith for Commissioner . All rights reserved.