4. Put a campaign sticker on your vehicle. Stickers are free and, when put on glass, remove easily after the election. Show everyone that you support real change for us all.
5. Assist at all events from fundraisers to barbecues. We will need many volunteers to pull off the many events that will be planned for this spring and summer. We plan many events to showcase what this campaigns goals will be once election is over.
6. Just tell someone. Even if you don't care for anything above, just let everyone know that you agree with common sense principals in government. You want real leadership that mirrors your values and beliefs.
7. VOTE! When the time comes, get to the polls and place your vote. It takes every single vote to win. No words can describe just how important every single vote can be. Don't make excuses, make a difference.
If you are interested in helping out in any way mentioned above, simply fill in the form below and let us know what you think you could contribute.
Be A Part
There are many ways one can be a part of our campaign other than simply donations. If you feel you can offer some benefit to this campaign, email the link at the bottom of this page. We would love to get all the help we can get.
Some things you can do as a supporter:
1. Help organize events. We need dedicated individuals to plan events to where we can get the word out and encourage everyone to vote.
2. Go door to door. This is the best and most personal way to connect with voters, and lets them know that you really do care what they envision for this county.
3. Plant a campaign sign in your yard. Show everyone who you are voting for. If you live by a heavily travelled road in District 2, you could provide a huge benefit by simply putting a sign in your yard.
Copyright © Bradley Smith for Commissioner . All rights reserved.